Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

hello, just wanna introducemyself

pucho

wassup everyone i am a new member to the forum and also a new owner of a laser, i bought a laser 301 from ebay just to try it out and i gotta say it is not what i expeted, it is pretty good quality, sets a nice beam at night very bright, it is focusable, now i saw a members post of some sweet looking burners his name is blord, does anyone know if he still sells the host of 501b ready for a diode and driver i would like to buy one and place it in the 501 host preferably the green one, does the host come with copper heat sink and all that is needed or will i have to purchase thatstuff separately, thanks in advance for any help given, im looking forward to any suggestions, alo have a single AA rayovac led i would like to try something with.

You would have to PM Blord yourself if you want something custom, like a custom order.

I am sure you can work something out. However, you need to know that ebay lasers are cheap, and you get what you pay for. Here, the lasers are ONLY high quality, and quality and cheap prices don't mix easily.

Many noobs that come here are shocked that their $20 budget can't buy them anything.

That said, if you can get past that, this hobby is A LOT of fun :)

:beer:
-Matt

pucho

yea i been snooping around the site and reading alot of pst and learning about drivers,diodes etc, feel like im back in school twenty something years later:eek: i quickly realized price can get steep, and yes i can get beyond that, just gonna have to extend my paper route:crackup: can i just pm him?

pucho

i got hooked watching youtube videos by styropyro and that somehow got me here after researching laser pointers, i will say that for a cheap ebay laser, its a hellofalottafun:drool:

pucho

flaminpyro you got alot of good stuff as well hope to get your help in the near future as well as some purchases