Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

hello im new

spanke

hey
i just joined the community :wave: not much to know about me i like lasers that is the main thing right lol.

Hi,
Welcome ,
We would like to know you better Please tell us about what you are into besides lasers. And what do you know about owning a laser. What do you know about safety ??
Oh Here's a silly ? where is your global location ?? Read a few stickies , those are things we abide by, Glad to have you...

Rich:)

spanke

magnets, not as much as i will tomorrow or the next day, safety goggles a must, around, will do, thanks!

hey
i just joined the community :wave: not much to know about me i like lasers that is the main thing right lol.

Welcome to LPF, spanke! There are many nice and knowledgeable people here who’ll be happy to listen and help when possible. To receive the most appropriate answers, you’ll need to provide your location. You may add additional information in your introduction by using the Edit button. Our extensive laser database contains a wealth of helpful information, and can be accessed by using the Search buttons. Have fun but please always remember to be laser safe. Enjoy your stay here and Take Care. :D

-cd

Welcome? There is always something to learn about everyone, so it would be nice if you could tell us a little about yourself. What do you do? Why lasers? What part of the world are you in?