Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello I introduce myself

serkang

'Hello I'm Serkan and I'm mechatronical engineering student from Turkey Kocaeli. Actually I don't know much things about lasers but I am trying to learning for my project so I am here. Have a good forums everyone.

Last edited:

Hi there :) Thanks for posting the intro - I'm sure that some people will jump in and help out on your thread about Galvos - Not my area so I can't help but there are people that are very knowledgable about shows & projectors etc.

Hi there and welcome to LPF!

Have fun, always stay safe, and enjoy your stay here on LPF!

:cool:

Serkang--

Your 'intro' is kinda thin...
BUT better than none.
suggestions-- add your location (zip code is OK) into your personal profile AND consider doing an edit to your intro adding location IN THE TITLE... and a bit more about yourself-- LPF is a friendly and family forum.. so join the family and let us get to know you...
Len in Houston Texas,,
Knowing a member can , if they own a LPM, get all your lasers metered any time for free.
AND if possible you might go to a LEM and meet lots of us...

WELCOME
hak

Last edited:
Yes you did..thanks!
What are the laws in Turkey like about lasers?
I cannot remember any joining us from Turkey.
But we will look.
I knew you were from far away by the time of day here that you were at the forum (almost 4 AM here in Houston)

WOW! there is a lot here about Turkey AND I should have remembered --I posted in one where the Turkish fisherman wanted underwater lasers to bring out the fish (or bait) and more. we thought he was joking until a search was done.

So Serkang

take a look-
https://laserpointerforums.com/search/78603/?q=Turkey&o=date

we also have a world map showing where laser forum members live and have meter to measure laser power (LPM) and there may be one.

one great member works in many places and was in Turkey --name is NexGen. I will messg him and see where he is now..
len

Ainus

Yes you did..thanks!
What are the laws in Turkey like about lasers?
I cannot remember any joining us from Turkey.
But we will look.
I knew you were from far away by the time of day here that you were at the forum (almost 4 AM here in Houston)

WOW! there is a lot here about Turkey AND I should have remembered --I posted in one where the Turkish fisherman wanted underwater lasers to bring out the fish (or bait) and more. we thought he was joking until a search was done.

So Serkang

take a look-
https://laserpointerforums.com/search/78603/?q=Turkey&o=date

we also have a world map showing where laser forum members live and have meter to measure laser power (LPM) and there may be one.

one great member works in many places and was in Turkey --name is NexGen. I will messg him and see where he is now..
len
There is only one law for lasers in Turkey

you can't point your laser on plane