Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello guys

Hi, im new to lasers and stuff, but it all looks really cool. i joined the forums after i found it on the description of a youtube video, when i was trying to s
find out where to buy a laser and how to build one, and i wanted to check out the forums because i thought it might have some info, and sure enough, it did! The people here seem very nice and i am looking forward to meeting all of you guys!

Last edited:

Welcome to the Forum...

Tell us a little about yourself and any laser
experience you may have had.

It would also be helpful if the members knew
what part of the Globe you lived on. You
can easily add that to your Profile.:yh:

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

Welcome to the Forum...

Tell us a little about yourself and any laser
experience you may have had.

It would also be helpful if the members knew
what part of the Globe you lived on. You
can easily add that to your Profile.:yh:

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

Ok, Let me start off with my experience with lasers. tbh, i really don't have much experience with them other than the fact that i own one or two cat lasers and i occasionally watch laser videos on youtube, that mainly show off some cool laser. I like science, but my favorite part about it is either chemistry or physics. I'm also pretty good at math, not the best but definitely better than most of my friends, although i really don't like it. I feel like math is like when you're playing a game and you need to complete a side-quest so you can continue the story, at least with more ease. I live in ohio, in the mid-west us

Encap

Welcome--enjoy the forum.

The LPF Search at bottom of page is an excellent data base you can search for answers to most questions.

You can also read the sticky threads in each sub-forum for some quick background information

Last edited:
Welcome--enjoy the forum.

The LPF Search at bottom of page is an excellent data base you can search for answers to most questions.

YOu can also read the sticky threads in each sub-forum for some quick background information

ok, thanks!

Ok, Let me start off with my experience with lasers. tbh, i really don't have much experience with them other than the fact that i own one or two cat lasers and i occasionally watch laser videos on youtube, that mainly show off some cool laser. I like science, but my favorite part about it is either chemistry or physics. I'm also pretty good at math, not the best but definitely better than most of my friends, although i really don't like it. I feel like math is like when you're playing a game and you need to complete a side-quest so you can continue the story, at least with more ease. I live in ohio, in the mid-west us
Thanks for that... Great intro...:beer:

Jerry