Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello, got a few questions about laser/companies

Yes.

PL-E Pro 532nm green -- PL-E Pro 532nm Green Lasers

or PL-E Pro 445nm blue ----most powerful blue laser handheld, 5w 6w blue laser 445nm portable, 445nm 3.5w 4w blue laser pointers jetlasers

Equality lower cost series here ---Equality series lasers - JETLASERS.ORG

PL-E Pros are highest quality professional level great lasers-- 10X better than anything Wicked LAsers ever made --you can't go worng with JetLasers --everyone who has them loves them+ Gray at JetLasers gives the best customer service in the business you can email him any questions jetlasers@gmail.com

PS You will need good laser goggles/glasses with any of them for eye safety--protection aganist eye damage. Here is a Laser EYE Hazard Chart --study it so you do not harm yourself or others -- http://www.lasersafetyfacts.com/resources/Laser-hazard-distance-chart.pdf
thanks,do all of em use standard bateries i can buy in normal shop?

Encap

thanks,do all of em use standard bateries i can buy in normal shop?

Spoon feeding is noobs is discouraged at LPF---you have all the info---follow up yourself/on your own.

Don't be too lazy to even read the JetLasers web site laser specifications that include what batteries to use.

No none of them a so commonly avaialble like AAA, AA ,C, and D cells--more powerful rechangeable lithium ion batteries are used in most and all JetLaser ---use the search bar at the bottom of the page --search "battery"

Every laser has offered specifications including what batteries are needed---just scroll down on the web page. If that is not good enought email Gray at JetLasers and ask what batteries are best for whichever you wantto order or have ordered---maybe if you email him first and tell him you are a member of LPF he will give you a little discount or free goggles or whatever. jetlsers@gmail.com

Pl-E Pro can take 16340, 18650,26650 batteries --1 or 2 of them depending upon model---the best to use are the 26650. for longest run time between charges

Last edited:
Also, is it worth paying the extra top dollar for a laser just to see the beam? is it a huge different from cheaper lasers?

I am assuming from your name that you are in Norway. You may want to buy from Grix, he is a member here and is in Norway: BitLasers

Alan

Encap

I am assuming from your name that you are in Norway. You may want to buy from Grix, he is a member here and is in Norway: BitLasers

Alan

Great idea!
Brix is in Bergen Norway--if not to far you could visit him and see what the difference are in the real world --however Grix does not offer and 532nm green or high output models as least not onhis web site.

Also, is it worth paying the extra top dollar for a laser just to see the beam? is it a huge different from cheaper lasers?

Starting of with a JetLaser is starting at the top with best that you can buy. Yes the better and higher quality laser with longer run time and other features --higher output and better beam quality--stronger brighter more solid looking beam, longevity , way superior host quality, focusability, resale value are worth every penny of the money to some and not to others. If you just want to see a laser beam at night then a low cost/throwaway Laser 301 or 303 will do that---not super bright but OK. see: http://www.gearbest.com/laser-301-303-_gear/

Last edited:

Davidx

Get a Jetlaser PL-E Pro in 532. You'll own one of the finest lasers made.
I own the 800mw 532. Puts out way over 1 watt, and a few of their other wavelengths also.

You'll soon forget the price. But the quality will spoil you for other manufacturers
Great service from a great guy, and you will own something to be proud of for years. Comes with battery charger

Last edited:

Gabe

Get a Jetlaser PL-E Pro in 532. You'll own one of the finest lasers made.
I own a number of them in 532 and a few other wavelengths also.

You'll soon forget the price. But the quality will spoil you for other manufacturers
Great service from a great guy, and you will own something to be proud of for years. Comes with battery charger

^ditto ;)