Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Winnipeg

OrBy

I have been playing with lasers for a while now and in general like anything that lights up!

I have had quite a few over the years:
5+ reds from the little card pointers to the pen style ones.
4+ greens from the normal 5mw ones to 15mw+ dive rated ones with special water proof cases.
Looking to now get my hands on a nice bluray one and a good freind may be bringing me a red that can burn soon.

To anyone in the area - if you want to have your laser tested I picked up a Coherent LaserCheck tester and can test any lasers from 400nm to 1065nm and it can test up to 1watt. Just drop me a PM!

OrBy

Bump (my post count)
(And added a picture I took)

Attachments

• IMG_0151.JPG
    IMG_0151.JPG
    881.5 KB · Views: 149

OrBy

Bump (my post count)

Attachments

• IMG_0007.JPG
    IMG_0007.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 118

OrBy

Bump (my post count)

Attachments

• IMG_0001.JPG
    IMG_0001.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 127

OrBy

I have another hobby as well - AirSoft.

Here is a picture of how the two hobbies can combine:

Attachments

• 4_007.jpg
    4_007.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 120
Looks like you have very nice toys their im more into the real guns but airsoft is fun to. And SK is way cooler than Manitoba and you know it.

OrBy

millionaire said:
Looks like you have very nice toys their im more into the real guns but airsoft is fun to. And SK is way cooler than Manitoba and you know it.

SK has some cool places to play Airsoft - used to go out there once or twice a summer a few years back to play. Got some good people out there. Now we have tons of places that we can use so alot of the larger stuff we get the SK boys to come over here for now.

As for the real stuff - that's fun too - but I can't shoot that in my basment ;)

Bumping just for post count may be considered poor forum manners-FYI--use of the edit to add more posting is considered good manners.

I suggest you make a thread in the welcome section telling us a bit more than your hobbies--like your occupation-education--info about your eye protection-etc-- eye safety for lasers in paramount here. Going from red/green pointer pens to a 1 watt 445nm is like going from airsoft to an AK47.

welcome to the forum---Hak

Welcome to the forum.
As hakzaw1 stated, bumping without adding (or updating) info is frowned upon.
What purpose does increasing your count serve, to this forum, if all your posts just say bump? (other then self serving)
IMHO all of those "bump" posts should be deleted for being spam.:undecided:
I won't negative rep. you this time. Maybe you did not know.
Now that you know, let's try this again, shall we?:beer: