Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from W. Pa.

Hi,
I'm Jeff and I'm from W. Pennsylvania.
I've been on LPF posting for a few days and neglected to do this hello thread so here I am.
I've had an interest in lasers for quite some time and have finally decided to get into it. I've been crazy into LED flashlights for years and have a small collection. If anyone is interested Candle Power Forums is a great forum to visit, CandlePowerForums
LPF is a great forum with a wealth of information from what I see and I have lots to read.
Jeff :wave:

Welcome to the forum! Don't forget to read over the rules and the stickies

Thanks Nefarious,
I have been reading and there is lots to read and digest.
:thanks:
Jeff

Hi,
I'm Jeff and I'm from W. Pennsylvania.
I've been on LPF posting for a few days and neglected to do this hello thread so here I am.
I've had an interest in lasers for quite some time and have finally decided to get into it. I've been crazy into LED flashlights for years and have a small collection. If anyone is interested Candle Power Forums is a great forum to visit, CandlePowerForums
LPF is a great forum with a wealth of information from what I see and I have lots to read.
Jeff :wave:

Hello !
I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

Hello !
I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

Hi jezzicaz789,
You know we are all new-bee's at one time or another when we join any forum. Like you I'm very new here, but I have been welcomed and helped by many of the "old timer's" which is terrific. So welcome :wave: jezzicaz789.
Have a good time :beer:.
Jeff

Another warm welcome to the forum:wave:
With all those LED flashlights you already have a good supply of hosts for your lasers. LOL