Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from USAbro

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, still it stinks to get nailed by that scoundrel. I guess it is the principle of the whole thing that bugs me.
Once again, great catch!! :)

You did accuse him of having a vagina, that was deserving of neg rep if he was USAbro or not.

Alan

Keep in mind any replies about usabro is troll feeding. It's what he wants, to stir up discussions about him. Best to just ignore it. It will eventually get bored and move on.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Hey crazy, you were close enough!:beer: I also would have bet that he was USAbro, but he was just another P.O.S. troll.
What I can't believe is, how long we fed him, and how many people supported his B.S.!

@ - Laser Chick, I know what you mean, it's not the rep count, it's the principle that your only neg. rep was from a banned troll. I had the same thing happen, and a few days later, the guy was banned.

Hey crazy, you were close enough!:beer: I also would have bet that he was USAbro, but he was just another P.O.S. troll.
What I can't believe is, how long we fed him, and how many people supported his B.S.!

@ - Laser Chick, I know what you mean, it's not the rep count, it's the principle that your only neg. rep was from a banned troll. I had the same thing happen, and a few days later, the guy was banned.
I think it should be considered a badge of honor to collect a negative rep from a banned troll. It enhances your apparent prescience. :)

Ed

Of all the trolls on this forum why has this one in particular not died off yet?

Wow.. just wow!!
This is the best drama this kid starts!
Kind of entertaining, but glad he got banned. I doubt this is he last of him.
My gf still asks about him, for Im always explaining how stupid this kid is!
guess this makes story number 4007!

Last edited:
Of all the trolls on this forum why has this one in particular not died off yet?
because he keeps getting fed the reactions he wants to see such as below. Not picking on you 10fen, just using it as an example. H want's people to talk about him, so if people want him to actually go away, just ignore him and move on to better topics. Even if his accts are banned he can still read the forums as an unregistered guest. Don't give him what he wants and he won't have any purpose here and move on to somewhere that will feed him.
Wow.. just wow!!
This is the best drama this kid starts!
Kind of entertaining, but glad he got banned. I doubt this is he last of him.
My gf still asks about him, for Im always explaining how stupid this kid is!
guess this makes story number 4007!

APEX1

I'm only saying this because of how much attention the scumbag has gotten. We shouldn't be feeding into it lol

Davidx

Hey Ears and Eggs, are you able to undo the unfair negative reps this member was handing out?
Good eye VisibleGreen :gj:

Left me my first neg rep. Claimed I was keeping him from deciding when to buy his Guardian
Good job Ears and Eggs.Sorry that little stain left LaserChick one also
Good detective work guys. My hats off to you

Status
Not open for further replies.