Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Toronto, Canada

Fruits

Welcome Anthony! :yh:

-Alex

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Welcome. Enjoy the forum.

Will do, thank-you.

Welcome to LPF, Anthony. I’m sure that you’ll enjoy it here much more as a participant. As
you probably know, there are many knowledgeable people here who are happy to listen and help you. Have fun, but please always remember to be safe. Thanks. Take Care.

-cd :D

Definitely, looking forward to encasing myself in here.

Do not forget to track your project in separate thread (include pics, videos, whatever...). You can get various comments on your build from people there. Good way for design and step by step building IMO (I would do it like this). It would be also pleasure for members here to see how your laser is created and you will have your first own tutorial written concurrently. Just tip for a nice thread. ;)

That sounds great.

Welcome to the LPF, Anthony. I hope you are able to learn much here and once you have some basic knowledge by using the search bar at the bottom of the page, feel free to ask questions you may have trouble finding an answer to.

Trying to get a good foundation is the first step after this introduction.

welcome +5K for you.
Love your city--everybody was so friendly
There is a laserist (two actually) in Toronto.
That I always wanted to meet--but while I was there he (Joe) & wife (Lucy) were having a baby.
He was one of the best members here until some asshat members drove them away.
He is 'TunedCavity' on YTube... they actually have a bona fide 'clean room' where they live.
At times their best laser was a world record holder for power--do check out all his vids.
They have also made tuneable lasers (handheld too) and 100% duty lasers w/ active cooling.

NO way to get them back here.. big shame IMHO.

PM me anytime you want my help......Len

Fruits

welcome +5K for you.
Love your city--everybody was so friendly
There is a laserist (two actually) in Toronto.
That I always wanted to meet--but while I was there he (Joe) & wife (Lucy) were having a baby.
He was one of the best members here until some asshat members drove them away.
He is 'TunedCavity' on YTube... they actually have a bona fide 'clean room' where they live.
At times their best laser was a world record holder for power--do check out all his vids.
They have also made tuneable lasers (handheld too) and 100% duty lasers w/ active cooling.

NO way to get them back here.. big shame IMHO.

PM me anytime you want my help......Len

Checked out a few of their videos, holy some great builds they did. The RGB white laser was amazing.

Will take you up on the offer in due time. Thanks for the welcoming.

Welcome to the forum! Have fun collecting. :)

from OP--'' Checked out a few of their videos, holy some great builds they did. The RGB white laser was amazing.

Will take you up on the offer in due time. Thanks for the welcoming. ''

you are very welcome--- if you get to talk to them please convey our best wishes.... I was just one of MANY fans at the forums...-- it was a sad day when they left LPF forever.
Len in Texas< that's how Joe and Lucy know me.
Members of that caliber are extremely rare....