Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from the green wet PNW

Lets try this again... I've been lurking here for a couple months gathering as much info as I can. This started (for me) as research on burning lasers for a mini dvd drive reprap cnc engraver I'm building and quickly spiraled into tuned cavity 445nm 10 watt fire starting cat hair singing possibilities... not that I'd do that... I love my cats.

Anyways I'm starting out with reds and 790nm. I have a few open cans one I busted the + off, a bunch of flat package diodes I have some theories for a few aixiz housings, a potential host, a cheap g2 lens and some random beam splitters and lenses from the drives I've been cannibalizing. I even built a driver with a fancy LED 😂 anyways, hopefully the pic works. I look forward to being part of the community!

Attachments

• 20161213_123808-800x600.jpg
    20161213_123808-800x600.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 93

BobMc

Welcome to the forum. We won't call peta on you because some of us have crashed our cat into the wall on more than one ocasion. ( that maybe why my cat has a pillow taped to his head, but I'm not sure.) Anyways welcome be safe and enjoy!:)p

Last edited: