Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Thailand

Hello .My name Austin (15 yo )from Thailand . Im interesting in the laser things like the diode itself or the pointer .I came here for finding some knowlegde about the laser and finding for some good advices for my own laser build .I hope everyone can help me ��. Oh Im also finding the some of "laser stuffs " store on the ebay because in Thailand can't find any of them.I just post this after reading the rules .So I would respect everyone in this forums "in the parties" .

Im very glad to be there In the world of LASER .��
And I hope I can improve my english language skill by using english more frequently

Last edited:

Welcome to the Forum Austin...
There is a lot of Laser related info here...
All you have to do is read it...:)

Enjoy your stay and be Laser Safe.

Jerry

BobMc

Welcome to the forum TinLethax. Enjoy and be safe. Eyes don’t grow back so as a young one, guard your eyes. Again welcome. :wave:

Last edited:
Welcome to the LPF, Austin! There are many nice and knowledgeable people here who’ll be happy to listen and to help you whenever possible. You should also use the Search button on the bottom of each page to access our extensive database with information about all things laser. Our chief concern is safety, so please remember to always protect yourself and others. Be sure to use proper vision protection, and never point a laser at any living thing. Lasers are wonderful and fascinating devices, but please remember to always be laser safe. Take Care. :D

-cd

Welcome to the laser pointer forums, Austin. That is an unusual name in Thailand, isn't it? Be safe and enjoy your stay.