Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Texas

Hello,
I just found this forum. I am a flashaholic and gaining interest in lasers. I came here to learn what I can.
It seems there are tons of lasers on the market and I have no clue which are good builds, which are junk and what are considered good buys.

I hope to learn a lot here. Thanks to all.

Doc

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF, doctordun! :wave:

Have fun, stay safe, and enjoy your stay!

Be sure and take advantage of the "custom search" bar at ghe bottom of ths page, there is a wealth of laser related info. to be found there. :yh:

Welcome, your flashlight mad money may take a hit if you hang around here, beware!

Welcome Doc.
My dream is to visit the States one day and come to Texas.

Be safe with lasers as they're dangerous, read all the safety info and use Laser Goggles.
Enjoy your stay.

RB

Welcome to the Forum Doc..
There is a wealth of info on the Forum
and it is free for the reading.

Enjoy your stay and be Laser Safe.

Jerry

Welcome to LPF, Doc! We’re a collegial community of nice and knowledgeable people who are happy to listen and to help you whenever possible. Our main focus is safety, and it’s your responsibility to always protect yourself and others. Be sure to use proper eye protection and never point a laser at any living thing. You may access our database with extensive information about all things laser by using the Search button on each page. Have fun but please always remember to be laser safe. Thanks and Take Care. :D

-cd