Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from sunny southern arizona!

I'm a hobbyist of anything that burns, booms, or blows up. Electronics enthusiast, occasional nerf gun modder, and builder of random crap. I have access to an oscope and hopefully soon a benchtop CNC in case anyone local might need some things scoped or built.

I'm a hobbyist of anything that burns, booms, or blows up. Electronics enthusiast, occasional nerf gun modder, and builder of random crap. I have access to an oscope and hopefully soon a benchtop CNC in case anyone local might need some things scoped or built.

where in az are you located? i'm a little SW of phx, and could use some cnc work done.

Thanks for the welcomes.

My wallet is definitely bleeding right now. But it's worth it.

Anyway, I'm trying to piece together a decent hobby grade mill so I can put together projects with good fit and finish. I have a lot of ideas for just random stuff to build and it gets really frustrating when I can't make a project just how I want it.

I've used a cnc machine a couple times some years back and I think having one is going to make a big improvement on the types of projects I can do. I really want to build a nice rail gun and an electro-thermal gun, but tin snips and hot glue won't manufacture those.

I'm in the little commuter town of maricopa, about 15 miles south of ahwatukee on the east side. Once I get it put together, I plan to keep it running as much as I can so I'll definitely give it a try.