Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Poland!

Hello everyone!
I'm from Poland and i am interresed about lasers about three years. I did experiments with LD's from DVD wrighters. I am interested about whole electronics, including HV things :) My english is poor, so sorry for it ;)

greetings
Paweł

:wave: Welcome to the Forum Paweł...
Enjoy your stay and be Laser Safe.

Jerry

Last edited:
Sorry for my © faults in my thread and thanks for correct my faux paus. Could I please to unblocked my thread?

Spanner, I'd be happy to donate to the forum on your behalf, just let me know if you want to do so.

How you want to vet, or which veteran member you want to ask to do so is completely up to you, some may not want to. If you suggest a method which works we all gain a trusted member, if nothing you suggest works well, then nothing gained, nothing lost. Just so you know, I am not a moderator here, this is only between members who are willing to do so, nothing to do with the forum or its rules. Although, I'd rather you see if there is another veteran who is willing to do so with you. Some members don't like vetting, some do.

Last edited: