Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Ohio

Well i am fairly new to lasers and am already fascinated by their capabilities. I have bought and received a 400-500mW 445nm blue laser from yobresal and have a 200mW waterproof red laser on its way from o-like. I am amazed by the power of the blue laser and am now trying to find an even stronger one on this site. I have been reading around and researching and this just seems like a very unique and interesting hobby. I'm hoping to buy a 1W blue laser on the forums if that's possible for around $300 or so. Any thoughts and recommendations are welcome. Thanks!!

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I received my second laser today which was my 200mW o-like waterproof red. I'm very pleased with it and i'm liking the beginning of my collection. I'm not sure if i want another 445 yet after seeing the beam shots of the green lasers. So i think my next laser will be a nice 532nm to add to my beam collection. Anyone interested in a sale?