Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Minnesota!

zappiermike

Hey everyone!

I once visited these forums frequently 3ish years ago when I was looking into buying a laser. Eventually I did purchase one! Sadly, I have maybe used it 10 times and now it's just collecting dust. I think someone else will have better use with it. So, I joined the forum and am selling my laser here.

Normally I would sell on eBay, but their policy is you can't sell lasers above 5mw.

Thanks!

metony612

Hello Mike I am also from Minnesota, mpls. To be exact where are you located I might be interested in your laser

Welcome to the LPF, Mike. I hope you aren't just here to sell your laser and then leave. If you are interested in lasers and laser technology this is a great place to be. Good luck on your sale.

zappiermike

Welcome to the LPF, Mike. I hope you aren't just here to sell your laser and then leave. If you are interested in lasers and laser technology this is a great place to be. Good luck on your sale.
I was much more active 3 years ago. I followed all the most recent forums etc. and then faded away once I got my own laser. In my sale post I talk about just that. I still think they are fascinating, but frankly I have moved on to other hobbies.

Reactions: GSS

GSS

I was much more active 3 years ago. I followed all the most recent forums etc. and then faded away once I got my own laser. In my sale post I talk about just that. I still think they are fascinating, but frankly I have moved on to other hobbies.
Nice honest answer(y)
If you do sell or have already sold the laser can you update the thread as sold;)

Hello Mike I am also from Minnesota, mpls. To be exact where are you located I might be interested in your laser

--CAN YOU PLEASE add your location into your profile.. it really helps you and us..
kinda short 'Intro' but better than none.. IMHO you may want to learn/study more before trying to replace and expensive diode.. (just a guess but.. I am sure 50% of those new to lasers end up with another dead diode..

there is much more to know than most can imagine..

please also tell us what is printed of the frame of your eye protection and a pic of them would be even better.
it is NOT uncommon for members to ask this..especially if they are selling lasers or parts to a new member.
Personally I would never let anyone handle any powerful lasers-- unless they knew WHAT THEY WERE DOING
and had eye protection..