Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Miami!

Hello all, just wanted to take the time to properly introduce myself. Name is Ray and I've always taken <does Austin Powers' Dr. Evil hand quotes> "Lasers!" into a hobby as mine. As a young 10 year old back in the early 90s, I begged my father to buy me a RadioShack 5mW laser. Back in the day, lasers were expensive so that ran my dad about $50. My dad was a bit repressive in letting me play with one of those, but I always used it responsibly. Here I am, 20 years later re-living my childhood! :yh: Feels great to see there is a community for laser enthusiasts and adds another Pro on the ole' Pro/Cons column for forums. I'm looking forward to reading everyone's posts and absorbing as much knowledge/sharing as I can.

Semper Fi

ru124t

Greetings and welcome to the forum. Now, about them cookies!

Welcome ray ! I also live in miami ! I ll be looking through my balcony (7th floor) a bit more often to try to catch some laser beams of yours ! Lol

Welcome to LPF!!
Make sure to use the search bar at the bottom of the page, if you need to find info on something laser related..
And as always have fun!