Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Louisiana

IsaacT

Welcome! Let us know a little bit about yourself. What kind of experience do you have with lasers and/or electronics? What would you like to gain from being a member here?

Make sure to check out the stickies for safety information!

Cheers,
Isaac

Welcome! Let us know a little bit about yourself. What kind of experience do you have with lasers and/or electronics? What would you like to gain from being a member here?

Make sure to check out the stickies for safety information!

Cheers,
Isaac

Hello Isaac. I'm a 23 year old former US Marine and I'm now a pipefitter doing plant work. I have a heavy mechanical/metal working background and love tinkering and trying new things. Some of my hobbies include Jeeps, flashlights, knives, guns, audio, computers, and just being outdoors in general. I've been lurking here for about a month now and have read just about every sticky I can find while bookmarking important threads and info for future reference. I look to finding a new home here!:D

IsaacT

You seem like you are going to fit in well here! When I get home tonight I'll shoot you some welcome rep for your well thought out response and for serving our country. :beer:

WELCOME
why not add some of that info into your personal profile??
Only those that see the OP will know but if its in your profile many can read it and also your location will appear in every post you make..

you welcome thread will soon be buried and forgotten-- and there are a few here that do not even read posts or threads form those who do not at least put their location in their profile. More info means better help and more friends- One of our distingushed members is Diesalmarine- he is one interesting dood. Dont forget to search before questions are asked- lots of oher info thru bing/google etc and for the best source of basic laser knowledge go see Sam's Laser FAQ- decades of info gathering there free for us to use.

Hak- play safe protect your eyes and those around you!!

Reactions: ARG

IsaacT

Sorry it took so long for me to fulfill my promise of rep, been busy. PM me if you need anything

Hello again folks. Coming from the flashlight community, and having read about countless first hand reports of subpar batteries being used and multiple failures, I'm about to start working on a thread dedicated to choosing safe Li-ion batteries. It may take awhile, as I don't have much time, but I'll link it here when finished. The goal is to provide members here with information in buying and using Li-ion batteries. I'm just trying to help this great community in any way I can. I'll keep this thread updated.

Last edited: