Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Holland

Hi all!

I decided it was time to make an account on here.

I always had an interest for lasers and i have owned a few of them but i forgot about them. Untill two years ago when i started packing my stuff to move to my new house and found my old lasers. Finding them brought back my interest and i started looking here on LPF. To bad my old lasers never arrived at my new house...

Last month i decided it was time to start buying some lasers again. I started with a cheap 532nm chinese one. The seller says its 1000mw but i'm 100% it doesnt get over 200mw if im lucky. The second laser i bought is on its way to me now. I bought an SF501B 2.1W from Joker301 wich he shipped today :) Once it arrives i'm planning on making a review of it.

I'm sure many lasers will follow and i hope to be able to build one myself soon.
Thats all for now :p

Reactions: ARG

Welcome to the forum from down under ...even a 200mW green is a beast i be happy with one cant get one for love or money at the moment ,

Thank you both.

@Blaster, im guessing it is a 200mw but to be sure i'll have to lpm it