Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Germany

Hi,

I just wanted to introduce myself.
I'm from the very south of Germany. I studied physics and for my thesis I worked a lot with very nice laser systems.
A couple of weeks ago, I got a small green Laser by chance and was directly hit again by the laser fever.
My greenie is a SKY 150 made in Singapore - it seems not to be the best quality, but great to play around. More information about this laser is very appreciated, if someone knows more about it. At the moment, I try to refresh my contacts to the university to get access to a LPM (don't believe the 150mW written on the laser).
I like the forum very much, there is really good work done from all the members and moderators. Looking forward to participate.

Bye,
Oliver

Hallo!

Wilkommen am LaserPointerForums.

Ich kann Deutsch sprachen, aber ich mochten sie English sprachen. Ich habe Deutsch im den Schule gelernt, und es ist schlect.

Anyway, I hope that wasn't too broken. I tried :D

As for your SKY laser, it probably isn't underpowered. Although they are overpriced, they generally output what they are rated for.

Hi,

thanks for your welcome. Your German is very well - you only need more practice. Holidays in Germany can be very nice:D

I'm not sure, if my laser is actually from skylasers.com, because SKYLASERS seems to be a Chinese company and my laser comes from Singapore (SKY LASER CO.LTD, made in Singapore, <150mW, 10cm long, 2.5cm diag, CR123 batteries). And I got it quite cheap on ebay.

Bye

Hi,

thanks for your welcome. Your German is very well - you only need more practice. Holidays in Germany can be very nice:D

I'm not sure, if my laser is actually from skylasers.com, because SKYLASERS seems to be a Chinese company and my laser comes from Singapore (SKY LASER CO.LTD, made in Singapore, <150mW, 10cm long, 2.5cm diag, CR123 batteries). And I got it quite cheap on ebay.

Bye

Yeah, with any language, practice is important. I just got back from Germany on a study tour with the school actually. It's surprising how much you can improve in three weeks. :D

Oh, in which case it's different.

They aren't the real SKYLasers.

Their website is here:

High Power Green Laser Pointers, Red and IR Lasers

And none of their lasers run off CR123As.

The real SKYLasers lasers are high quality, and built well. These are probably no different from your average cheap pointer.