Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello folks

G

genius5th

Long time lurker and first time posting. Just got into the world of lasers by accident. I'm a big knife guy and just happened that I traded a knife for a laser and got hooked. at first I thought it wasn't a good trade off but I was wrong. I was always used to dollar store lasers which suck ass but this one actually had some distance on it. Anyways, I know I have alot to learn so once I can input something that can contribute to the forums I will. I've already gotten to know a few of you guys and look forward to getting to know everyone and see what cool builds everyone is producing
thanks
jeff

Welcome to LPF. Enjoy your time with us here.

mat.jpg

I have compiled a list of "must read" information, it will make your time with us more productive and pleasant.

Laser Resources (for n00bs and veterans alike!)

http://laserpointerforums.com/f36/looking-build-laser-read-me-47684.html

Sam's Laser FAQ (The Laser Bible)

Sam's Laser FAQ - Preface, Introduction, What is a Laser?, Safety

RP Photonics Encyclopedia of Laser Physics and Technology

Encyclopedia of Laser Physics and Technology - an Open Access Resource of In-Depth Information, Free Articles, Nonlinear and Fiber Optics

I have included a handy guide to assist you in finding what you need. ;)

search.gif

Welcome, good to have you here. I'm probably one of the ones you dont know... But we'll get past that. :) :crackup:

KiLLrB

Welcome to the forums...Remember Lasers are very dangerous to living things and your wallet.