Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello everyone!

Sergiu

Hey everyone, ive been reading your forums for a while now, and i decided to register. Anyways im from Illinois, and i own a WickedLaser (ouch) CORE. I've seen a lot of you guys bash wickedlasers, so can someone explain why? By the way, I like my CORE a lot, but im looking for a fair priced, fair powered, quality green laser to buy, so any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Sergiu

The WickedLasers Core is probably the only laser that they sell that is up to spec and is one of the reasons they are not to respected around here. The other reason is their price, WAY too much money for a laser that almost never puts out advertised power. There are plenty of other places to get lasers that put out more power for a fraction of what Wicked wants.

If your looking for a medium powered green laser, check out DealExtreme(so long as your not in the U.S) not THE highest quality but they got some of the best prices.

Welcome to the Forum!:D

welcome.gif
to the forum....

Contrary to what some members may say... using the [Search] button
will allow you to access the tons of Laser Related information on the
Forum.

Have a look in the Buy/Sell/Trade section of the Forum... sometimes
you can get a great deal from one of the members here...

Jerry