Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

HELD AT CUSTOMS !!!  ARRRGH !

I'm not aware of a license either per se.... either your legal or your not.
Now when you get into commercial uses.. maybe so.

for the most part its still the Wild Wild west.. you can carry your six shooter and no one will take it away as long as you don't abuse it!

Justin

Re: HELD AT CUSTOMS !!!  ARRRGH !

Wicked's answer isn't really much of an answer... You asked whether the lasers were legal for import and they replied with "we have many happy customers"?

FYI: Just last week we contacted the FDA in regards to an order that was held at US Customs, and the FDA employee told us explicity that because our Vega and Orion lasers had the 5-point safety system and valid FDA accession numbers they were legal for import. Customs DID hold the lasers, but according to the FDA that was their mistake and isn't justified. (We are pursuing the matter, and our customer already has his replacements.) So, I can tell you that the FDA considers Laserglow products with the 5-point safety system to be 100% A-OK.

PS... "astrology"?

T

timelord

Astrology is the stuff you read on the back of news papers ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Now seriously intelligent people know it should be Astronomy ;D ;D ;D ;D which is the study of the universe not junk that makes people dream with generalised bullshit ;D ;D ;D ;D

Good observation Justin ;)

S

SenKat

Okay all - everything received today in perfect condition ! :cool: Damn, I love this stuff :p

Glad it arrived SenKat :cool: get some pics up asap please ;)

Senkat needs to tell us ALL ABOUT THE COOL LAZERS... while us losers are waiting for our backorders!!! :)

i can't get enough of the personal pics/videos.

S

SenKat

LOL !!! Okay, by demand - I will post a few pics before I wobble off to bed..... ;D

S

SenKat

Pix as promised !  :D

IMG_2234M.JPG

IMG_2235M.JPG

IMG_2236M.JPG

IMG_2237M.JPG

IMG_2238M.JPG

IMG_2239M.JPG

S

SenKat

The one pictured (the case) with the green sticker on the outside is the new laser that I am raffling off - check out the BST section, or the link at the top of the page :cool: They are SWEET lasers - like em a lot !