Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Hehe, schooled.

brtaman

Alright this is the story.

I've been living in an apartment since the end of summer in Nice (moved for post-grad), to be honest haven't even fired up my lasers since coming here.

Came home quite tipsy tonight and I was relaxing on my balcony. :beer: All of a sudden a low power 532nm (estimate 5-10mw) laser starts taging the apartment building across the street. Was pretty funny for a while, then it started to annoy me and the company.

So I dusted off my Kryton 445nm and shot some photons across the line of fire.

Result? 532nm stopped in his tracks. Guess he felt inadequate?

Well anyway I am going back to the balcony, just thought I would share. Thought the LPF crows might enjoy the "serving".

AUTO XX

Just make sure your neighbor doesn't shine his at a cop helicopter, you might get blamed ^_^
I guess this is laser envy eh?

kiyoukan

i think my 445nm is a bigger stick. its a beat stick! see my avatar yeah.
But nice its funny to go to a rave and see everyone playing with those cheap greens and pull out 4 445nm lasers and say "hold my beer and watch this shit...."

brtaman

i think my 445nm is a bigger stick. its a beat stick! see my avatar yeah.
But nice its funny to go to a rave and see everyone playing with those cheap greens and pull out 4 445nm lasers and say "hold my beer and watch this shit...."
Hah, indeed. :)

I used to keep at least one high power laser in my car so that if the right foggy night presented itself I could blast away.

Never did take a laser to a party though. I tend to be a careless drunk and would probably let some douche/douchette use it, which could end badly for me and especially the hobby. :tinfoil:

Needless to say the jackass is probably googling "poweful blue laser" as I write this, wonder how long before he turns up here? Perhaps I just recruited a member, eh?

Addonex

This made me laugh quite hard, only thing better would have been if you pointed a projector out the window and spelled out "noob" or something in various colors :crackup:

chipdouglas

^^^^ true, but what if it wasn't a noob then he thought you were saying that you, yourself was a noob LoL... jk i'm teasing...

michael