Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Heathcliff troubles

Hi!
I'm trying to make a HDD laser (controlled by audio) but I having troubles with the software i'm using: Heathcliff..
Whats the problem? I can't make or play an animation with frames... If i click on preview I can see the animation, but the hard drives doesn't makes it...
When i saw the problem, i connected the headphones to the sound exit and i hear only a simple sound, not differents (animation)..

Why this trouble? How i can solve it? I'm using an audio card with only 1 output...

Thanks!

i don't think hdd can work for this. i believe you need true galvos. and for animations somthing around true 30k or higher.

Yeah, hdd works fine with Heathclif.. The only problem I have are the animations..

if it works fine then why are you having troubles...,
i think you should read the difference between hdd and galvos. then you might agree with kgb and myself.

michael.

When i saw the problem, i connected the headphones to the sound exit and i hear only a simple sound, not differents (animation)..
That's the problem..

Anyways, i found the solution; I need to press make soundwave file...
And yes, the hard drives are able to make animations ;) Not perfect like a professional galvo, but they can do nice animations :)
Thanks