Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

HEADS UP New Jersey members

New member-'Golden Duck'- join me in a BIG LPF welcome--no need to post here except for a bump.
Post here instead

I feel he will be a good fit for us...
hak

Last edited:

Teej

NJ Flasaholic/Laser people are always a good addition.

:D

well
it was not for you..

many visit that section and having location in the title there may get him some PMs from others near him-- no biggie--glad you are looking out for me..
I am new here.....not

Coonie

No you're not new here so you should know better. Why are you making a welcome thread for a member who already made a welcome thread? To reveal their location without their permission?

DUH!!!
of course I talked to him.

look-- in case you have not noticed--LPF has both gone down hill in content and active members.
many great members left for whatever reasons.

what you are doing about me is a big waste of time.. I will no longer post in this thread..

Coonie

DUH!!!
of course I talked to him.

look-- in case you have not noticed--LPF has both gone down hill in content and active members.
many great members left for whatever reasons.

what you are doing about me is a big waste of time.. I will no longer post in this thread..

I don't understand your points. So because lpf has gone downhill you've been compelled to necro post and harass every new member to make a welcome thread and contain personal information? How does that make sense? I'm not doing anything about you, I'm merely stating my concerns about these matters. If he wanted to share his location then let him do it on his own.

are you a mind reader?? if so it is not working for you.

I have good reasons for all I do BUT no inclanation to explain them to you.
I will just say that your are VERY wrong about all I post. and it is none of yr biz anyway.

Since joining I have had MANY less members who feel like you for the entire 10 years and thousands of posts.

bretoscar has two accts--NOT ALLOWED.
about 9 years apart--with ONLY one post and of course no intro thread. IF you will not let this go--plz at least read everything before you judge others.
New Jersey member PMed with me- and afaik he is fine with my post AND I have steered other from NJ them & to his thread.
He may not be invited to a LEM nearby--unless we know where he is.. follow me??
TRY reading everything before you judge.

BTW if/when a new member wants to leave his location private I would NEVER post anything EVER about location.
Some edit their intro-- some make a second intro w/ location in title and some are OK with me posting another intro thread 'steering' local members to him.. most here are thankful. I have found almost every member I PM with to be happy with what and why I do these.
and via the many LEMs I have attended I have met in person with over 100 laser forum members over the years.
How many have you met?? If you are right--they must ALL be wrong... as they have invited me to visit and stay with them too. YOU are one of the VERY few I would NOT like to meet .. PLZ stop posting in 'my' threads it is a waste of our time. let it go hak

please just let this go--you are making yourself look=== ah
NM-- just put me on 'Ignore' I have no extra time to deal with you.
CYA

Last edited: