Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Has anyone tried talking with Nova lately?

Has anyone tried talking with Nova lately? I emailed them twice in the last week and still have gotten no answer. I need to send my laser back for warranty service :(.

I don't know about communication, but their billing system is healthy. I ordered an x105 late on Sunday, and it was billed on Monday. I hope it shipped Monday too.

M

Mac

If you call, and they hear you are not 18+ couldnt they not sell you laser ?

I doubt it. You don't need to be 18 to buy one so I don't see why they wouldn't let you buy one. Just don't be stupid and say something like "I wanna buy one of those green burning lasers."

Pulled from their site:

Our higher powered >5mW lasers should not be used as pointing devices nor are these devices suitable for individuals under 18 years old.

However it does not say you have to be 18 to buy from them.

LarryQ

In answer to the Original Question......

Yes I have spoken to Nova......

I placed my order on Monday morning 10:00. CST Monday..

I got TNT shipping...

I had my X-105 In my hands at 10:00 CST Tuesday!!!!

24-25 hour from order to product!!!

I also called Nova..and Must say Magdalena is one Awesome Laser Jocky!!!!!

She answered all of my questions...and actually laughed when I told her I was concered that I would'nt have my laser for the Long Holiday weekend...!!!

Nova Lasers..and TNT shipping....

Trust me...Given MY LUCK LATELY..they were both..WELL ABOVE EXPECTATIONS!!

LarryQ

Things

well how are they going to know you are under 18? it's not like you are going to get on the phone and go "hi i'm a ... year old boy and want to buy a laser that burns stuff" ;D ;D

Hahah yea :D What I was trying to say is that say you shouldn't if you are 18. They never say that they would not sell to you.

LarryQ said:

I got TNT shipping...

She answered all of my questions...and actually laughed when I told her I was concered that I would'nt have my laser for the Long Holiday weekend...!!!

LarryQ

Yeah I talked to Magdalena (through email) and my laser is back on the way to Nova :(. Hopefully I can get it back before the weeks over but I doubt it.

Things

oh well! at least your getting a better one or whatever was wrong with it fixed!

Yup! Well I dunno about better that one averages 81 mW. That almost an x85. Hopefully it will stay the same though. Does anyone know if they test before they send it back?

S

SenKat

I have heard (From Magdalena) that they test anything that leaves their shop, so you should be good to go ! I actually spoke to her on the phone today - really nice lady :)

G !

Daedal

LarryQ said:

I got TNT shipping...

LarryQ

THAT is quality service that speaks for itself! 24 hours from order to arrival! WOW :cool:

Nice work Nova. Congrats and I hope you enjoy the laser Larry... hook us up with some pictures :D

--DDL