Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Has anyone here ever hurt their eyes?

dnar

Has anyone here ever hurt their eyes?
Yeah, I demolished a bottle of Jamison's and half a bottle of shiraz last night, you should have seen the blood bath that was my eyes in the morning! :eek:

Yeah, I demolished a bottle of Jamison's and half a bottle of shiraz last night, you should have seen the blood bath that was my eyes in the morning! :eek:

I had 4 of the big cans of Fosters and a bunch of Jose Quervo last night and it hurts to open my eye's this morning and I have one nasty ass headache! I looked in the mirror and could have swore I saw 2 road maps of China!:yabbem:

Gappa

I went to my doc and he gave me some steroidal eye drops but I still have loss of color vision in that spot. He said the good thing is that it isn't in the center focal region of my retina.

dnar

I had 4 of the big cans of Fosters
Ouch, people actually drink that crap?

LOL, I know Fosters is well known as an Aussie beer. We have the last laugh on this one, NO ONE IN AUSTRALIA DRINKS FOSTERS!!!!

It is bats piss. It is even worse than larks vomit.

LOL, I know Fosters is well known as an Aussie beer. We have the last laugh on this one, NO ONE IN AUSTRALIA DRINKS FOSTERS!!!!

The stuff we get in the states isn't even from Australia, it's brewed in Canada.

I went to my doc and he gave me some steroidal eye drops but I still have loss of color vision in that spot. He said the good thing is that it isn't in the center focal region of my retina.

It's good to see that you went to the doctor!

If you drink bat piss will it help you see in the dark? beer glass.jpg

I usually drink Widmere or Alaskan Amber, What do you drink XXXX?

Last edited:

dnar

The stuff we get in the states isn't even from Australia, it's brewed in Canada.

Doesn't surprise me, we can't even be arsed making the shit ourselves...

If you drink bat piss will it help you see in the dark?
Nope.

I drank so much of it once, my wife found me in the morning hanging in the wardrobe from my feet, covered in urine.

Last edited:
When I was in OZ I was all about the VB.
Spent 3 months camping out on the Whitsunday islands. Basically you can "rent" a deserted island for about $4.50 per day.
Pretty decent place, the water was a bit cloudy but I didn't even bother bringing groceries at the end. Kill what you need but eat what you kill.
Definitely a far cry from the cougars, bears and wolves I deal with here. Everything that will kill you in Australia is tiny! ^_^

Doesn't surprise me, we can't even be arsed making the shit ourselves...

Nope.

I drank so much of it once, my wife found me in the morning hanging in the wardrobe from my feet, covered in urine.

ROFL!!!! :crackup::crackup:

I had an episode with Cuervo, started drinking at my friends house, when I woke up I was in Boise, Id on a trampoline with no clothes on and a girl that I had never seen before. Felt like I got ran over by a bus! But I must have had a good time, cause I also felt like a glazed doughnut!:D
My buddy came walking down the stairs with a fat chick!:crackup:

Sorry! I guess we kinda hijacked the thread! :beer:

Last edited:

Gappa

words of fun help to cheer me up from loosing part of my vision.lol

words of fun help to cheer me up from loosing part of my vision.lol

Ya, it always helps me to get a good laugh, makes me forget about stuff that's bothering me, even if it is at someone elses expense!:D