Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Has anyone bought the LZMN(Mini) from lazerer?

You can get a IR filter installed stock? I don't see any option for that on the order page...

(and this is my 100th post :p)

You can get a IR filter installed stock? I don't see any option for that on the order page...

(and this is my 100th post :p)

Yes, AND I WILL HOLD THIS UP WITH INFORMATION! You can email max, it costs an extra 2.00$ on the lasers that can get it done, for example, the mini's are one of the only ones. If you would like to get one, just buy an extra power certificate(2.00$) and he email him asking for him to put one in before shipping. As simple as that!

Uhm, bumping your thread after two hours is a :tsk:

As far as the laser goes.. the cutie models generally don't do as well as the transformable ones... but give it a shot, so far lazerer has been very good.

Uhm, bumping your thread after two hours is a :tsk:

As far as the laser goes.. the cutie models generally don't do as well as the transformable ones... but give it a shot, so far lazerer has been very good.

Well that is sorta expected, also the price is about 10-20$ cheaper then the same mw, but the transformable ones and the BIG HEADS. (Personally i really want a big head one)

Well that is sorta expected, also the price is about 10-20$ cheaper then the same mw, but the transformable ones and the BIG HEADS. (Personally i really want a big head one)

Not sure what you mean by big head lol!

But you do know that the transformable is actually not that much bigger when running on one 16340 battery right?

2011-08-11031045Custom.jpg

Not sure what you mean by big head lol!

But you do know that the transformable is actually not that much bigger when running on one 16340 battery right?

2011-08-11031045Custom.jpg

Bighead.. LZBH - 532nm 200mW Focusable Green Laser Pointer

And the reason im getting the Mini, is because Max (The main customer support) can only put IR filter's in the Mini's. I would get a classic if i could, but i want the IR filter as my glasses don't cover IR.

You only really need an IR filter if you're going to burn things with a green laser...

Besides, I thought you were getting a 1W+ 445nm for burning?

You only really need an IR filter if you're going to burn things with a green laser...

Besides, I thought you were getting a 1W+ 445nm for burning?

I am burning :), but I also want a variety, I don't want to only burn though, I like to just have fun with the beam. I want the green one now, to hold me over until i can get the 1w 445nm.