Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Happy ThanksGiving!

To all of you Americans! I want to wish you guys a happy thanksgiving. Lots of family coming over today so i am excited (to show them my most recent projects :D )!

What are you guys thankful for?

I'll start us off.

I'm thankful for this forum, that has taught me so much and has helped me meet so many cool people and made me a couple of new friend! :D

I don't know where i would be without this community. Maybe doing drugs? Who knows...

All my life, i was going through phases. It used to be Diablos, then yo-yos, then paintball, then airsoft, then Lasers.

All of those phases, except for the last one, only lasted a month or two and they all got my bank account a little sadder. Then, i met Livinloud, Mhemling, and a couple others here, who helped build my first 445nm. I can say that that moment, realizing that i could be a part of this community and eventually get to be a bigger part of it, made me really happy!

Anyways, thanks for everything guys!

Happy thanksgiving, and to any non-american people, well, have a nice day!

:beer:
-Matt

Last edited:

ARG

To all of you Canadians and Americans! I want to wish you guys a happy thanksgiving. Lots of family coming over today so i am excited (to show them my most recent projects :D )!

Thanksgiving was a month ago for us Canadians :D
Happy thanksgiving my 'murican friends :)

HA! I have no idea how...

Sorry, dont know the canadians customs. All i know is that you guys celebrate it...

Will edit the OP