Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Happy new year from Singapore

'This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.'
— Taylor Swift

Happy new year LPF! Wishing all my friends here a great, prosperous, blissful, healthy, bright, delightful, energetic and extremely happy new year 2016. Fill this brand new 366 days with whatever your heart desires without any regrets. May 2016 be better and may peace be with the world.

Last edited:

Yes let's hope for peace this next year. 2016 is a leap year with 366 days. Happy new year!
14 hours to go here in my time zone.

Alan

Last edited:
My wife is From Ukraine and says less than 3 hours to go for them, we have 15 hours (less 9 minutes) to go here in Alaska, 1 hour earlier than California here.

Happy new year at exactly 12:00 AM

Already got a diode dead in the beginning of a new year. :(
(Not sure but I think it is)

Last edited:
Happy new year at exactly 12:00 AM

Already got a diode dead in the beginning of a new year. :(
(Not sure but I think it is)

You must be on pacific time like me. I am on tribal land here in the Pacific Northwest and I can tell you that the Native Americans are sure into fireworks, you don't even want to be here on the 4th of July. I am in a remote area but it sounds like a war zone outside! Happy new year!

Alan

GSS

You must be on pacific time like me. I am on tribal land here in the Pacific Northwest and I can tell you that the Native Americans are sure into fireworks, you don't even want to be here on the 4th of July. I am in a remote area but it sounds like a war zone outside! Happy new year!

Alan
That cant be good for some vets, but yes this aside Everyone Happy New Years:beer: