Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Happy Mothers Day!

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Happy Mothers Day everyone! :wave:

Don't forget to wish your mother or wife a happy mothers day, especially if you want to stay out of the doghouse. :yh:
I think the US, Canada, and Australia, and maybe others all celebrate mothers day today.

Last edited:

Re: Happy Mother Day!

US, AU, BE, CAN, NL, NZ is what my calendar says, and yes Happy Mothers Day everyone.

As time continues to pass and I grow older I also see my parents getting older and living in the Golden Years as they say, and on days like today I think about those who no longer have living parents and I wonder how they view days of parental recognition, that is mothers day and fathers day, and I hope that it's with the fondest of memories.

So today I say Thank you to mothers and fathers the world around and I hope that parents can find the devotion to stay together and provide the most stable home life and support for children today, they do need your guidance these days as much as ever.

RedC said it all so eloquently, great post Red.
Happy Mother's Day to all the mums.

:wave:

Gazen

Happy mother’s day everyone! Spend a little time with them instead of photons today.

Happy Mothers Day everyone! :wave:

Don't forget to wish your mother or wife a happy mothers day, especially if you want to stay out of the doghouse. :yh:
I think the US, Canada, and Australia, and maybe others all celebrate mothers day today.

I did jeff :) i also wished my girlfriend happy mothers day for being mommy to our 3 cats, does this count? :crackup:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Hey Richie, it sure does! :D

@Red, you summed today up perfectly, thank you. :yh:

Last edited: