Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Handheld laser cutting tool questions

hellow. i am new here and I want to know where I can buy a cheap handheld laser cutting tool that I can use to cut tiny metal plates. My budget is 100$. Can anybody inform me what to do?

Can I add 1 more thing. I'm also looking for a bright laser signaler, to use in emergencies.
I would like your help. thank you

hellow. i am new here and I want to know where I can buy a cheap handheld laser cutting tool that I can use to cut tiny metal plates. My budget is 100$. Can anybody inform me what to do?

Tiny metal plates? What you need to do is to save up a lot more money.

Can I add 1 more thing. I'm also looking for a bright laser signaler, to use in emergencies.
I would like your help. thank you

Now that should be doable for only $100, I am sure someone will be along with some suggestions.

Welcome to LPF.

Alan

Thank you man. i mean the metal plats like name tags or things to add texture or engraving. i am typing on my celphone right now and sometimes i may type something wrong. I will discover the website when Iam back on my laptop.

Hi Jersagfast :wave:

Welcome to the forum.
You will want to go with a green laser as that is the brightest color to the average humans eyes for an emergency beacon to be seen in the dark.
Sorry, but a hand held laser to engrave or cut thin metal is going to cost way more than $100.
http://laserpointerforums.com/f51/questions-about-cnc-engraving-power-wavelength-safety-94312.html
Please poke around and see all the great stuff in the world of lasers. Be sure to use the white search bar at the bottom of the page as there is a wealth of information to see here. Remember to get proper safety laser goggles for the wavelength of your laser if it is over 5mW. Enjoy, have fun and most importantly be safe.