Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GUIDE: I want my first laser!

Razako

Great thread here. If all the new members read this AND the "what company should I buy from?" thread, we could avoid a lot of repetitive questions.

Awesome guide Sta! I wish this would have been here when I first started poking around this site; it would have saved me tons of time using the search bar! +rep :beer:

Sta

Awesome guide Sta! I wish this would have been here when I first started poking around this site; it would have saved me tons of time using the search bar! +rep :beer:

Thanks alphabirth! Hope it can help out some other people instead. :crackup:

Last edited:

Sta

I still think this is tomfire1735 making these threats.

diachi

i'm not tomfire1735 you fucking dumbass
your stupid girlfriend told me your name and address
now i've sent you a bomb

Yeah, cause "sending a bomb" using the postal service and then letting the person you "sent it to" know is a good way to deliver it. :crackup::crackup:

You're on another level of stupid. Low effort troll throwing a tantrum.

Last edited:
This cracks me up. Who would he mentally upturned enough to threaten a hoax bomb and then claim he is going to kill you.
Sta, just curious why tomfire?

Sta

This cracks me up. Who would he mentally upturned enough to threaten a hoax bomb and then claim he is going to kill you.
Sta, just curious why tomfire?

It's not Tomfire, but Tom tried to scam me by sending me a less valuable laser than the one I ordered. I thought he might have been angry for not receiving full payment.

This pathetic troll is one of the early viewers of my YouTube channel. He used to pull this kind of garbage from time to time - now he is just stepping it up a little bit. Since he has been found out, I think he will go back under his bridge now.

Last edited:
It has to be a woman. Or a very very very very very did I say very feminine male. Sta you must be a real heartbreaker :thinking:. I thought the forum was going to just ignore this person and let the mods clean it up but I see we are quoting and responding so idk funkit.