Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Greetings

Tabris

I'd like to state my amazement in finding a site like this. I've searched and searched, and I've never seen a community like this one. Although devoted to a very specific type of technology, you remain with a large enough following to have a fairly active community.

It just seems impressive to me. In any case, I've been interested in various types of technology for a long while, among them laser technology. Unfortunately, I've never really had the time to delve too deep into my interests. Come to think of it, that would be an understatement, considering I have little knowledge of circuitry and most electronics. I spent way too much time on mechanical devices, mostly cannons. So I apologize in advance for asking really stupid questions, because I will.

But I'm not hopless (I hope), and I look forward to becoming more familiar with the subject of my interest, and with all of you competent individuals.

hello and greetings!

mat.jpg

welcome--tons of info here via search and at Sam/laser FAQ--avoid asking already asked/answered questions and you will have no probs. make the search button your friend=let me know if I can help(PM)--HZ