Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Greetings from the UK.

Hi everyone, new guy here from the UK.
I stumbled across your forum while looking for bird scaring lasers and have read quite a lot since I did. The more I read, the more interested I become. I wanted to join so I could say thanks for the already useful information, but also to hopefully learn more as time goes on.
I'm sure I will be needing advise at some point if I can't find the answer using the search bar, so will say thank you for everyone's time in advance.
It will also be great to make make contact with others from the UK as I don't know anyone who has an interest in lasers.
Hope to speak to some of you soon.
Whitestripe01.

Hello Whitestripe01, we have many members in the UK, maybe one of them is near you. Welcome to LPF.

Alan

gozert

Glad to see a new member that actually knows of the search bar. Feel free to ask any questions you can't find an answer for. You can also PM someone if you don't feel like starting a new thread.

Hi Whitestripe01 :wave:

Welcome to the forum, do poke around and see all the great stuff in the world of lasers.
You might want to get a laser with a pulse feature as that works well on pests. Be sure to use the white search bar at the bottom of the page as that one works better than the one at the top of the page. Remember to get proper safety laser goggles for the wavelength of your laser if it is over 5mW. Enjoy, have fun and most importantly be safe.