Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Greetings from Pennsylvania!

Hey there. I've recently taken an intrest in lasers. Igot a cheap 5mw red laser pointer,the other day and it piqued my intrest. So now I'm exploring the possibility of building somestrong lasers.maybe buying afew to keep me occupied till then. I'm an electrician by trade. (Strangely enough I don't know jack about electronics lol). And a hobby chemist. So lasers aren't really to far of a stretch I'm already a geek. I think ill fit in around here

Imglad I found this place I almost bought alaser from wicked lasers HAHA. Lazerer looks tobethe best/cheapest quality gaurenteed place. Thanks for that.

Ill see you guys around

Oh by the way did anyone else notice dragonlasers site is outrageously overpriced? How thehell do they get away with that?

Sorry for the double post... Had to get that off my chest.

welcome.gif
to the Forum....
Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..

If you plan on buying anything on the Forum....
PLEASE read this first...

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

and this....

33 Reasons NOT to Buy From Wicked Lasers

Enjoy your stay...

BTW.... not a great start on the Forum by double posting...
You could have easily edited your first post to include the
second one...:cool:

Jerry

I'm lazy. And posting from my phone it was easier to make another post than toload another page =P. Also my spelling and grammar are downright scary.

Thanks for the links.

I'm in the greensburg area 15697. About 35mins from pittsburgh. Anyone close wanna hangout and lase some shiz??

I. Can't wait to get some extra cash I'm gonna pick up some highpowed lasers 15mw 532nm and maybe a 1.2w 445nm. Till then I'm gonna hone my extraction skills on some old dvd players :)

Are there any universal goggles, ones that will cover all powers and wavelengths?

Last edited:

ctr

I'm in the greensburg area 15697. About 35mins from pittsburgh. Anyone close wanna hangout and lase some shiz??

I. Can't wait to get some extra cash I'm gonna pick up some highpowed lasers 15mw 532nm and maybe a 1.2w 445nm. Till then I'm gonna hone my extraction skills on some old dvd players :)

Are there any universal goggles, ones that will cover all powers and wavelengths?

I have yet to any type of universal goggles, at least on any of the sites I go on.

Darn. I'm all the way at the other end of PA. I'm sure someone is out that way that is a LPF member. :)

Greetings, Welcome to Lpf. You shouldnt get a 1w 445nm untill you get comfortable with some smaller power levels first. Try a 50mw green that will impress you. :san: And no I haven't heard of any Universal Goggles.

Last edited:
thanks for the suggestion i am pretty sure ill be able to handle the laser properly. i think i have picked out my next laser 150 mw 532nm. should be quite the experience! like i mentioned earlier im an electrician and a hobby chemist there are inherent dangers in all of these areas. with the proper personal protection equipment we can explore our interests relatively safely.

Last edited:
thanks for the suggestion i am pretty sure ill be able to handle the laser properly. i think i have picked out my next laser 150 mw 532nm. should be quite the experience! like i mentioned earlier im an electrician and a hobby chemist there are inherent dangers in all of these areas. with the proper personal protection equipment we can explore our interests relatively safely.

Ok just a suggestion :) And 150mw of green will be great. O-like and Lazerer will be good places to buy it from.