Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Greetings from NorCal

Quisp

Hello out there....

...Thought I'd stop by and introduce myself...:wave:

I first discovered LPF while doing a Google search on green laser pointers this past summer.

Although I consider myself a "noob" to the world of lasers, I've learned a lot by just lurking around, browsing through threads and posts, and gathering information here since I joined in July. I've spent most of my time in "PM" land.

LPF is definitely a mixture of laser knowledge, pop culture, extreme drama at times, insightful discussions, and quirkiness. No wonder I like this place...:D

Unfortunately for me, I made an impulsive purchase decision early on here involving an ex-seller on this forum that cost me a lot of money, time, and exasperation.
Luckily, that transaction has finally worked itself out and I can move on to better things.

The lesson I learned from that experience? Do your research, ask quality questions that require quality answers, double check everything, and keep good notes...;)

Anyway, nice meeting y'all and see ya out there.....

Mark

P.S. The avatar is my late 90's Giant Lava Lite motion lamp with red lava (appears pink in pictures) in clear liquid. I do enjoy the flow...

Last edited: