Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Greetings from Iran!

Sepehr

Hi Sepehr,

Yellow lasers are very beautiful, have a look through my posted threads and you'll find my Yellow 589nm thread.

Preserving your night vision means that when we go observing the stars, we go to dark locations and let our eyes adjust to the dark so we can see more detail in the astronomical objects we observe.
If the light is too bright then our eyes loose the dark adaptation and our pupils close down more so we try and preserve our dark night vision by using dimmer lasers.

Yes, when burning you have to wear safety goggles and they do make everything look coloured, like the filter but the beam dot will be a different colour since the filters stop the harmful wavelengths.

Have a look through my threads, I am currently building an RGB and White laser, see link below.
{Link} http://laserpointerforums.com/f44/g...-white-rainbow-proof-concept-build-99140.html

Also search my threads as I've posted many astronomical photos.

Thank you, you should visit Australia, it's a very nice country to visit and people are very friendly.

Regards
RB

:yh:
Hi Andrew,

Thanks a lot for your explanation.

I found your Yellow 589nm thread. The bright yellow beam is amazing and unique.

Your RGB White laser project is fascinating, and also this wonderful picture of the deep space that you've taken, mind blowing!

It'd be my honor to visit Australia and to meet your kind and warmhearted people.

Cheers.
Welcome, Sepehr. Among other things I have used my lasers to make holograms. That is the reason for the He-Ne lasers I have. I hope you enjoy your time here and are able to gain some knowledge in the process.

Thanks, Paul. :yh:
BTW your avatar is very nice. I love oscilloscopes and their geeky mad scientist looks! ;)

Last edited:

Hi Andrew,

Thanks a lot for your explanation.

I found your Yellow 589nm thread. The bright yellow beam is amazing and unique.

Your RGB White laser project is fascinating, and also this wonderful picture of the deep space that you've taken, mind blowing!

It'd be my honor to visit Australia and to meet your kind and warmhearted people.

Cheers.

I'm so glad you liked my posts.

It would be our honour to have you visit Australia. :yh:
I also had a very good friend from Iran when I was at college studying Electronics, around 30 years ago.
He was a good friend and he had just migrated to Australia and we all made friends with him and showed him around.

Regards
Andrew

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome Sepehr :) It already seems you are fitting in well.
589 is amazing to own. Have fun and stay safe. :beer:

Sepehr

I'm so glad you liked my posts.

It would be our honour to have you visit Australia. :yh:
I also had a very good friend from Iran when I was at college studying Electronics, around 30 years ago.
He was a good friend and he had just migrated to Australia and we all made friends with him and showed him around.

Regards
Andrew
:thanks: very much for your kindness, Andrew.
Really happy to hear that. I wish the world to be filled with good friendships and pure humanity. Reminded me of this famous poem :)
Welcome Sepehr :) It already seems you are fitting in well.
589 is amazing to own. Have fun and stay safe. :beer:
Thanks, dear CurtisOliver :) Like what I said in response to other members, I can't describe my gratitude towards you guys other than saying "Thanks!" ;)

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
No problem. :) You come across as a very polite friendly individual. A good quality to have. :beer:

Welcome Sepehr! I'm guessing we'll all be learning things from you in no time!

Sepehr

No problem. :) You come across as a very polite friendly individual. A good quality to have. :beer:
:thanks: :friend: :beer:
Welcome Sepehr! I'm guessing we'll all be learning things from you in no time!
Thanks! That's my dream to gain knowledge and then to share it in a way that everybody could understand.
BTW nice username and a really cute dog in your avatar! <3

Last edited: