Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Greetings from Chicago

As a long time LPF lurker I have finally decided to formally join the group in hopes to gain more information on this hobby of mine. I have always been fascinated with lasers and as of lately they have consumed a majority of my attention with all of the different varieties of diodes available today. I have a mechanical engineering background and enjoy machining things from time to time but I do lack some of the electrical knowledge required to fully understand whats going on with my lasers, which is why I'm here. I do try and research as much as I can before I post so if I have a question with what may seem to have an obvious simple answer, just know I tried and please go easy on me haha.

Welcome to the LPF. There are some very knowledgeable members here who can answer most questions and if not, know where to look for them. Enjoy your stay with us and hopefully learn as much as you can.

BobMc

Welcome and enjoy cosmiceleven. It's a great place to learn about photons. :wave:

Welcome to the Forum.
It would be helpful if you included your
Global location in your Profile.

Enjoy your stay.

Jerry