Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Greetings from Beautiful British Columbia

So I guess its time to offer my greetings and thanks to all who participate here.
I'm a laser dreamer that wants to do so much more than I will probably ever get a chance to.
I'm old enough to remember the first rock concerts with lasers and how they were so over-the-top unbelievably amazing for most of the audiences.
Way back then I tried getting into computers, electronics, theatre crafts, and chemistry to be able to put together a audio visual music experience (with pyrotecnics) synchronized by computer so that a single person could do it all. BUT I was about 20 years ahead of the technology.
So now I'm trying to rekindle some of those old dreams and have some fun learning the latest things (if I can) and maybe my infant son will grow up in a visually exciting environment. -So the house is full of mini-mirror balls and all kinds of lights and prisms refracting/reflecting sunshine around. Most of that is just practical application of basic scientific principles.;)
If it all works out half as much as I hope/plan, perhaps future reports of laser light shows in the wilds of BC on occasional long weekends will be my swansong. ("Hey. Did you hear about that mountainside in Canada with the wild lights an stuff ? You wouldn't think just one guy was doin' it all...") :D

So don't mind me and pardon my wordy questions.

Thanks.
ShortyInCanada

anselm

Hello and welcome to the forum!:wave:

Read the stickies, use the search button, and most importantly be safe!
I'll be looking forward to seeing pictures of your experiments and projects.:)