Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Greetings, friends!

BobMc

Welcome and be safe, hope to see some build threads from you in the future. Love to see other people's work, it's a great way to learn. Once again welcome to the forum!:)

A little late to the party...... But...
:wave:Welcome to the Forum MrLaze.
Enjoy your stay.

Jerry

Last edited:

MrLaze

Welcome and be safe, hope to see some build threads from you in the future. Love to see other people's work, it's a great way to learn. Once again welcome to the forum!:)

Thanks! Who knows, maybe you will. I'm still extremely new to this, but depending on how much fun I have with my little 30mW laser, I might just have to build myself a bigger one. :lasergun:

Granted, I have a lot to learn before that happens. I don't even know how to solder! :thinking:

A little late to the party...... But...
:wave:Welcome to the Forum MrLaze.
Enjoy your stay.

Jerry

Fret not, Jerry, the party's just getting started! :beer:

But he spelled lase wrong... :p

Welcome!

He sure haz! :p

How could I have committed zuch a grievouz error? Thiz miztake zhall haunt me to the end of my dayz! I muzt bury my head in the zand to ezcape the zhame. :scared:

Maybe not, this can be a pretty relaxing place at times. :D

BTW, Welcome to LPF, MrLaze, enjoy your stay! :beer:

I'm sure I will! If you ever need me, you can find me lazing around somewhere. ;)

Welcome! I've got the bug too, ordered a Sanwu laser but decided I needed more and bought a 532nm aswell xD