Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Greetings all!

Kyle L

Hi Everyone! I'm Kyle, 31 from upstate NY and work as a full time Union Carpenter, over the years I have for sure had my fair share of empty wallets, cooked led/diodes, and lessons learned. I stumbled into LPF awhile back, when I was first getting into the hobby. And let me just start by saying I owe ALL OF YOU a huge thanks, as this forum has single handedly got me into the hobby and helped me out with numerous projects.
Therefore I decided it's time to join this community and become a LPF monthly subscriber. Although I am much more knowledgeable in LED's and driving them, I am very interested in building my own pointers, as I have had problems importing in the past. Overall, I'm very excited to be here and can't wait to find out what LPF ha to offer. And potentially, what I can bring to the table.
Again
Thank you all!

-Kyle 😃

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Great introduction, and welcome to LPF, Kyle!

Have fun, be safe, and enjoy your stay. :)

Reactions: GSS

Lifetime17

LPF Site Supporter
Hi,
Welcome to LPF inseams you had your fill of loosing components we all learn from our failure .
Great intro have fun and be safe always.
Rich:)