Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Green Spectrum= Expensive.

Well,

This PGL all wavelength's possible rainbow might take a littleeeee longer then predicted. Turns out after adding it all up im going to be dishing out a lot of $'s ONLY for the green visible spectrum. After that I still have yellow, orange, red, violet, blue.

Yikes, sorry for this random thread but it might take a few years or a good job(which im working on :D) to get all those quickly! So far I've got 520 & 532 which is nowhere near a complete rainbow & am planning a 510 PGL soon, which hopefully I should get soon.

Maybe it would've been better to start off in the red spectrum lol.

-Alex

GR3EN

I hear ya there. The 561nm alone is a good chunk in which I'll slowly be saving for which is proving hard as other lasers I want keep popping up.

It'll be much easier and cheaper if you get some of those lasers from a place other than CNI!

gozert

I'd recommend getting other wavelengths before 510nm. The difference between 510 and 520nm is so small that I wouldn't say it's worth spending your money on until you have most other wavelengths. Why not get a 589nm for example? It's a really special color that you won't regret buying.

this...

CNI= expensive and ridicilous shipping charges ugh...

and this!

It'll be much easier and cheaper if you get some of those lasers from a place other than CNI!

It really isn't expensive at all, you are just taking the macbook vs. windows approach to this. You are buying mediocre products at super premium prices. You should have expected to pay a lot of money when you paid over 200$ for a 5mW 405...

I'd recommend getting other wavelengths before 510nm. The difference between 510 and 520nm is so small that I wouldn't say it's worth spending your money on until you have most other wavelengths. Why not get a 589nm for example? It's a really special color that you won't regret buying.

589 is a nice color indeed, but I'm not feeling the mood for yellows currently haha. I don't know where this hobby will take me, but I'm interested to see where it does! :)

@GR3EN

561 is pretty pricey indeed, but it's worth every penny once you get it :D

-Alex

Last edited: