Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

green lasers wanted!!

Findabug

I'm very new here but I'm looking for any green lasers below 50 mW so if anyone has any suggestions on where to buy some then please contact me

There are some very inexpensive ones on eBay that use two AAA batteries for as little as $3.00 each. Search 532nm laser pointers. These little ones are not focusable, but they are mostly 50 mW or less. I wouldn't pay more than $5.00 for one, though. So, you might have to search.

Youbetcha.

here is what you do..
the mag glass upper right corner is the search--I put 'wanted green laser 50mW'
& here is what I (and you )got back ..take your pic , friend.

https://laserpointerforums.com/search/12462/?q=buying+green+laser+50mW&o=date

OK you are helped--ready to pay that back? good(nothing is free here)
PLZ 1) finish your personal profile.. include something about where you live. (place in 'about')
THEN compose a nice intro and find the welcome/newcomers section
Unless you are not a 'new member' .
post that and btw it is a good idea to put something about you location INTO YOUR 'INTRO THREAD' TITLE.. 'Like hello from NYC' etc why will be clear to you after you have been here a while..

WE are happy to answer questions (but NEW ones) anyone has..

Its up to you to do the searching... then, if nothing found--make a thread for your question in the correct section..did you read all in the BS&T.SECTION??? lots for sale... always a better idea to buy local (from a member)..BUT you need to read and ask... not my job..
enjoy your stay.. hak