Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

green laser form Tmart

i bought an 50 mw green laser from rayfoss,its safe i geuss and the best i could get from my low budget.

greetingsmark

about Tmar again i received this:

mark meijer,
Congratulations! You have placed your order successfully. Thank you for your interest. We will ship out your items in 1-2 business days if there are no issues with your address and payment information.
Here is the details of your order:
Order Number: *********
Date Ordered: Tuesday 03 May, 2011

and a day later
Dear valued customer , It is greetings from Tmart customer service..We are sorry for that if any inconvenience caused by us, and all need your kind understanding. As to your order ********,for the item E02827 you ordered is a hot one , the warehouse in HK is out of stock, our staff have tried to purchase some, it should be in stock in 7 to 10 days.So do you wanna wait for restock or just refund?

what i tought was they say the can order al laser in 1-2 bussiness days but i geuss they send this email that they cant. or is it just 2.coincidence?

mark

Last edited:
Rayfoss is also pretty good but still can have ir. But thats 10mw tops, most likely.

hello, I already ordered an laser on rayfoss :).
but maybe in the future ill buy one of them :D.
thanks borgqueenx

mark

Back