Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Green 200mW ~510nm my mini first mod

LaserRanger

I love small builds like this!
What was the host you used? And the driver? What battery fits in this host?
So many questions.. I've built a laser out of the lumintop tool AAA myself but Its hard to find this flashlight in copper to make more lasers out of
Edit: I just closely had a look to see the 10440 battery hahaha sorry

I love small builds like this!
What was the host you used? And the driver? What battery fits in this host?
So many questions.. I've built a laser out of the lumintop tool AAA myself but Its hard to find this flashlight in copper to make more lasers out of
Edit: I just closely had a look to see the 10440 battery hahaha sorry
Thanks, i also don’t know the name of this host :) , it is a cheap china host and use my other driver DIY same Kdriver, this laser use 1 x 10440 battery
I saw your thread, it can run good, you can make a mini heatsink for axiz, then use
Arctic Alumina Thermal Adhesive

LaserRanger

Thanks, i also don’t know the name of this host :) , it is a cheap china host and use my other driver DIY same Kdriver, this laser use 1 x 10440 battery
I saw your thread, it can run good, you can make a mini heatsink for axiz, then use
Arctic Alumina Thermal Adhesive
That's OK so it work as long as a 10440 fits the host which can make it any flashlight that uses AAA alkalines.
As for the host I'm using. The diodes are set at low powers so the modules do not warm at all, it's possible that the host gets warmer when I hold it in my hand than when it's running while on the table. Also the battery I use is a 10180 klarus cell so the run time is limited by the battery capacity and not the temperature

Oh.I really love the small host.200mW is very high power for this tiny host with the tiny battery.What's about battery capacity ? 350mAh or 600 mAh ?