Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Great Forum

jx88

Hi, how is everyone? First I want to say it is great to find a forum with so many people who have an interest in lasers, I hope to learn as much as others have here. I was always interested by lasers ever since I saw my first one, that had the shape changer on it but that was many years ago and now I would like to attempt to build my own. I was talking to a guy who recommended this site and who built his laser from instructions here, it is a 650nm 300mw which runs on solar powered batteries. I believe he used similar instructions to the flash light dvd hack but I am not sure. If any one could lead me to the right tutorials to build this design, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum! Yeah, it sure is a great place, isn't it? :)

If you want tutorials, there are loads of them here. Look at the signature of the guy who posted above, there it says "beginners look here!" Use that link and you will get your hands on loads of useful information.

The guy you talked to have probably used pretty similar instructions as the flashlight DVD "hack", but most likely a better, more advanced build.