Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Great experience with phoenix77 (Rob)

Jaseth

I recently purchased some different stuff from GloRope, but since they only ship to the US, I needed a middleman to reship the package to Denmark for me.

I received a few offers, and decided to choose Rob (phoenix77) since I already had his address and I know he is a good guy.
I ordered the stuff myself and put in Rob's address, then provided him with the shipping details. He figured out how much shipping would most likely be and I sent him this amount via PayalotPal - this was his initiative since he wanted to be able to ship the items onto me the moment he got the package.
This turned out to be a very good idea, because when he received the package, I was very busy and could not respond to his PMs. Rob found that the contents of the package were far too big to go with the shipping option I had chosen, but he reshipped the package anyway and paid for the extra cost of a larger box, letting me send the rest of the money when I had the time.

I now have the package with me, all items intact and arriving way before I had expected.
Throughout the transaction Rob was extremely easy to deal with. He answered PMs swiftly, provided exactly the information I needed and dealt with any issues perfectly, leading to a very smooth and fast transaction.

I would also like to mention that I had offered 3 glow in the dark sheets to anyone who would provide the reshipping service for me, but Rob said he did not need anything in return and wanted to do it just to help a friend out.

A++ experience with this great member! I highly recommend dealing with him!

Seb

Thanks so much for the kindness of your words, SEB. I'd like to think that you'd do the same for me if our situations were reversed. Thanks again, SEB. rob

Thanks guys, & not to worry, I have no plans on leaving anytime soon. This Forum helps keep me sane. lol rob

Thanks rob for the excellent advice:thanks:
A plesent guy that will help complete strangers like there long time friends!
+1

Thank you for your appreciation KingDave. I try to help out wherever I can, the BEST that I can. There were a lot of people that helped ME when I first got here, so I'm trying to keep the trend going. The VETS helping the new guys. rob