Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GR3EN 612nm and LPM.

joeyss

Great packing. Tube was sent heavily foamed and the supply in another package that came the next day. Great packing.

and holy hell at seeing 612 for the first time.

yes green is a great guy. glad you got it in once piece and that you like it. its a bit under powered but probably best not to mess with it. I suspect its a mirror issue. I also have one of these, brand new and its truly a fun color.

joeyss

yes green is a great guy. glad you got it in once piece and that you like it. its a bit under powered but probably best not to mess with it. I suspect its a mirror issue. I also have one of these, brand new and its truly a fun color.

it's pretty bright and the beam looks unique when you shine it 20 feet and look at it.any idea what the divergence is it seems over a Mrad I though Henes have good divergence. I mean i got some small binoulars that could fix that. It's brighter than my 50mw 405

Hi yes GR3EN is cool to do business with i did on one occasion it was fast and sweet buy. all his stuff is top notch and well kept. And he also works with you to the best he can..

Rich:)